LUXURY CHALET IN FIAMME ZIANO
The features of the Paradise Wellness
- Lagorai ski facilities (Predazzo, Pampeago, Obereggen) with over 60km of slopes just 5 minutes from the Chalet; 10 minutes from the Cermis-Cavalese plants; 15 minutes from the Bellamonte Lusia Moena facilities and only 20 minutes from Sellaronda;
- HotSpring professional whirlpool model sovereign with 28 jets, capacity 1200 liters, guaranteed temperature 35 degrees even with outside temperature at minus 20 degrees;
- Stereo system with Vivaldi Al 4 sound system with amplifier and integrated Bluetooth system and 12 40-watt speakers in all rooms of the chalet;
- 3 LG TV led full HD 49 TV with Internet (10 mb) with satellite system Hot bird and Astra (for German channels);
- Ski and boot storage with automated serpentine heating system;
- All the flooring of the upper part and the staircase have been made of natural resin;
- The shower lining in the upper part of the mezzanine was made of coconut;
- Crystal table system, (in front of the huge glazed window with a breathtaking view), with incorporated fire powered by bioethanol;
- Unlimited Wi-Fi;
- Daily change of towels;
- Entrance door created by the artist and sculptor Giuseppe Jellico;
- Pets up to medium size allowed.
- Sky Cinema and Sky Soccer.
- Outdoor barbecue with lighting, worktop and sink.
- New suite with attached bathroom.
- New massage room and beauty treatments for your moments of relaxation after the SPA.
- Baby sitter service on request for 15 euros / hour, to enjoy your moments of intimacy and relaxation during your stay in the chalet;
- Transfer service from the town center to the Wellness Paradise
- Service at the request of a personal chef at home.
- Osteopathic home massage service, to complete your moments of relaxation after the hydromassage
- Landing and take-off run for helicopters
For a truly exclusive holiday choose our luxury chalet.
We finished the renovation on our Wellness Paradise in October 2017, a modern and cosy Alpine-style house in Ziano, Val di Fiemme, in the heart of the Dolomites (Unesco Heritage). It is a “maso”, a typical rural farmhouse from Trento, transformed into a luxury residence for your holidays in Val di Fiemme. The chalet is characterized by careful attention to detail and luxury: it combines pieces of extreme modernity with old pieces, where modern furniture and high quality materials combine with the classic style of the “maso” with its spectacular wooden beams and natural stone walls.
The chalet is spread over 3 floors to accommodate up to 8 people.
When you enter the residence, the living space is distinguished by a large lounge area with a crystal table that has a fully-heated fire, where you can sip a glass of wine like Krug Grand Cuvée or Amarone Riserva DOCG Quintarelli and be warmed by its warmth, in front of the breath-taking large glass windows, while magical background music plays over the 12 speaker stereo system: it will be an experience you‘ll remember for a long time to come, until your next return to the Wellness Paradise, to relive it! The lounge area, with panoramic views of the valley, offers a sofa, which at the same time can become a double bed and is complemented by an artistically illuminated LED wall. The kitchen will give you extraordinary natural warmth, thanks to the presence of an old wooded Stube (a typical traditional Alpine stove), in Firestone coated with a resin of crushed Roman stone.
On the mezzanine floor, the house offers the master bedroom suite, the queen of the house. A bathroom with shower made of high quality coconut fibre. In all areas of the house there is a home theatre system, and all rooms have a TV with satellite channels and Sky Cinema and Football. Downstairs, there is the second double bedroom with finely finished walls in Roman stone, as well as an en-suite bathroom in marble with an enchanting mosaic.
Outside the luxury chalet, a relaxing area awaits you with breath-taking views of the valley.
You can enjoy a sun terrace with a spacious and spectacular Jacuzzi that accommodates up to 6 people and is complete with sofas in midollino and comfortable cushions for your moments of pleasure, both for couples, in love with romance and passion, and for a family. A unique and evocative space that completes the relaxing atmosphere of a holiday in this beautiful and unique chalet.
Read what our guests say about us on TripAdvisor.
CHOOSE YOUR STAY ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS:
|HIGHEST SEASON||HIGH SEASON|
|MID SEASON||LOW SEASON|
Top season means the period from 14/08/21 to 21/08/21, from 19/12/21 to 26/12/21, from 02/01/22 to 09/01/22 and from 26/02/22 to 05/03/22.
By very high season we mean the period from 26/12/21 to 02/01/2022.
High season means the period from 31/07/2021 to 04/09/2021, from 04/12/21 to 11/12/21, from 26/12/21 to 26/02/22, from 16/04/22 to 23/04/22.
By medium season we mean the period from 19/06/21 to 31/07/21, from 04/09/21 to 25/09/2021, from 11/12/21 to 19/12/21 and from 26/02/22 to 16/04/22.
By low season we mean the period from 01/04/21 to 19/06/21, from 25/09/21 to 04/12/21 and from 23/04/22 to 28/06/22.
Prices are in Euro.
The tourist rental contract can be unilaterally canceled by the contractor, upon written notice, up to 60 days before the date of arrival provided by the guest, without this having to pay any cancellation charges. Outside of the aforementioned term, the unilateral withdrawal by the contractor is only possible upon payment of the following commissions:
- From 120 to 60 days before the arrival date, 20% of the total budgeted
- From 60 to 30 days before the arrival date, 30% of the total budgeted
- From 30 days up to 14 days before the arrival date, 50% of the total budgeted
- Up to 8 days before the arrival date, 80% of the total budgeted
- In the week preceding the date of arrival, 100% of the total budgeted will be charged in the event of early departure or delayed arrival